Sunday, January 31, 2010

The weekend

Today I spent the whole day at my room just relaxing and recharging myself. I used some of my quality time to glance through the photos from last year. Most of them were related to the student activities which i was enrolled in the last year. One word: TALKO <3

Yesterday we had a City Hunt, an event organized for exchange students. The idea was to complete as many checkpoints as possible with your team. The checkpoints were located all around HK and the points given varied according to the location. It was a nice event although I had slept oly for some 5hours. The team I was in didn't win, but we were not bad. :D Actually my roommate's team won, so it's almost the same. But they had to run a lot during the hunt, and Salla was even more tired than I was after Friday nite. :D

City Hunt team - buying some pineapple buns with butter

Bank of China Tower

Of course the day didn't stop to the City Hunt. I went to see my cousins straight after the event and found myself almost falling asleep at my cousin's place. XD I don't know how I managed to get myself to LKF after the dinner with my cousins, but somehow I did. Maybe because of the pasta and sushi I ate with my cousins.

In front of Oysters where u get long island ice tea for 35hkd!

No comments:

Post a Comment