Sunday, January 24, 2010

Statistics

I've been here now for three weeks and I've bought
  • 8 pairs of shoes (3 high heels, 3 flat ones, 1 ankle boots, 1 boots)
  • 2 handbags
  • 6 pairs of earrings
  • xx amount of clothes
My weight three weeks ago WAS 56kg, the weight NOW is rather unknown... :D FYI I've been eating out almost everyday. Cooking in the Halls is possible, but just haven't yet got that much energy to cook myself. I'll try to get Salla and Sophie to cook with me; we can make some meatballs with mashed potatoes. Jättegott!

Today I was watching the live performance of Signmark in TST. Signmark is like the world's only deaf rap artist from Finland (http://www.signmark.biz). I felt like I have to be there and cheer for Finland but I also really enjoyed the performance! Actually I had a weird feeling of home-sickness too during the show.. Like Vili told me he had to look at photos of lakes (!) to cure his home-sick, I kinda felt the same relieving effect while watching the performance.



Tomorrow afternoon I will have the first group presentation in HK. Don't really have any pressure on it, because it's only a 5minutes presentation based on the assignment given. In addition in PolyU you get graded for your fluency in English during the course, mainly in presentations! I think I'll get those extra points in language. :D Tomorrow starts the chinese lessons as well, and I've signed up for the intermediate one, but I heard there will be a level test on the first class and if you don't pass it, you have to transfer to the elementary level. Let's see!

Visit to a health centre is also on my agenda tomorrow, since I've been having some sort of allergic symptoms for like almost two weeks, so I really want to get rid off the runny nose and coughing...

Almost forgot to add that, I've been challenged to have more blog followers than an "unknown" Brazilian jiu jiutsu practicer :D , so my dears, please log in and press the "follow" button. Appreciate it! <3

2 comments:

  1. Kuulostaa ihanalta muru <3 Ja herkulliselta tietysti kans. ;) Kiva kun oot laittanu paljon kuviakin, mut jos jaksat ni voisit laittaa kuvia myös sun shoppailuista, että voidaan sitte kadehtia niitä täällä Suomessa ;) Nauti siellä olosta, uusista paikoista, mauista ja ihmisistä, äläkä ikävöi Suomeen. Me odotetaan sua täällä ja sitte ku oot back ni pidetään bileet <3 Tää blogi on muutenki ihan mahtava, pystyy seuraamaan sun tekemisiä aina kun on aikaa, nyt meen muuten downloadaamaan sen skypen... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chick,
    couldn't find the word "follow" anywhere so I'm assuming "lukijat" is the same thing..? Anyway I've signed up for this thing just for you :)
    And about your stats, you'll have to be better than that. I did 8 pair of shoes, 8 handbags in just 2 weeks. hahahahahaha And as to putting weigh- there's nothing to worry. If our genes are anything to go by then the max you'll reach will be 58kg. And how do I know that? That's because even I didn't go pass that at my worst. Comforting, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete