Thursday, January 14, 2010

Long time no see!

Haven't updated my blog since the first time because I wasn't able to use my laptop until now. But everything is better now after I got a new charger for my laptop! :) Really been missing my laptop <3

The last few days I've been busy with meeting new people and gettin' to new places. I've now settled to my room in the student halls and honestly, it's not that bad. There is enough space for both me and Salla. The space will probably become a problem after few months as shoes and clothes start to come out from the closets.. Did I alredy tell you that I'm living on 15th floor? I even have some seaview!


Culinary temptations? To tell you the truth, I have to say that there's been many times when I've just forgotten to take pics because I was too excited about the food and started to eat immediately.. :D Still managed to get something for you:


At Japanese restaurant: some really good snacks and rice with beef in a hot stone pot, yummy!


Curry beef and lemon ice tea, very affordable!

I have to go for some dim sum now, so hopefully i remember to take some pics of chicken feet etc. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment