Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Weekend trip to Dongguan

The exams are now finished and the summer holiday has already started! Already last week you could notice that people were packing their stuff and getting ready to move out from the Halls. A lot of carbage next to the lifts and people walking with their suitcases, quiet common area etc. In my floor there were even shoes for sale!

Quality shoes from H&M :D

I'm also getting ready to move out from the Halls as my friend Emmi is coming from Finland to visit me and we'll be living in my cousin's place. So, yesterday I carried a bag of winter clothes there and today I packed 11 pairs of shoes to one big bag (this isn't all the shoes I have) but there's still a lot of things left to be packed and carried away... XD

Last weekend I went to a trip to Dongguan (in Guangdong province) with mama, my aunt and their friends. This weekend trip was mainly about eating! Living in 5-star hotel and eating buffets. ;) It was really a nice and relaxing trip, although it didn't include shopping except visiting supermarket... :D

Visiting some park and doing exercise by walking the stairs; so healthy

And the average age is.. uhm..


Our not so bad hotel: Crown Prince Hotel




No comments:

Post a Comment