Monday, April 26, 2010

No more lectures!

So, last week was the final week of lectures here in HK, and possibly the last lecture before my graduation..! :O Now I'm free until the exams start on 6th of May. I was actually supposed to be in Finland now for a week to spend some quality time with my love ones but due to the volcano case in Iceland, my plans were ruined and I may have to start studying for the exams. Not sure if that's a good thing or not. :D

It seems like the life in HK is coming to its end as everyone is counting the days they have left in HK. But for me it seems like the life in HK will continue after this semester! Today I got a phone call from a friend who is working for a Finnish company telling me that they most likely have an internship position for me!! Nothing is confirmed yet, but it looks good and I'm looking forward to see what they have to offer me. :) Again I was reminded about how important and useful the networks are. Kiitos Karen!

Celebrating the end of the lectures @Tazmania in LKF

No comments:

Post a Comment